Live E-media is an intelligent network that combines cd-rom, internet, and wireless technologies to notify you when your presentation is viewed. now, for the first time, you’ll know with whom to follow up with and when, so you can focus your efforts on “warm” leads rather than ” cold” calls. Today, and within 3-8 seconds, we can inform a salesperson or company when the custommer looks at their material. what they looked at, update content in the material and deliver all customer collected data to the company or sales representative’s database, e-mail and even cellular telephone or pager. on top of all this, the marketing collateral can automatically communicate back to the customer in real-time (while they view the material) and via a personalized, auto-generated e-mail from company or representative.
The distinction between recall and recognition is the difference between remembering a name and identifying the face of someone you’ve already met. This is why recognition is a superior measure of advertising awareness in the marketplace—and the compelling reason for your advertising efforts to be visually stimulating. Optimize your media plan by testing a spectrum of commercials in a campaign pool, determining which are strong, which are weak, and calculating the cost-efficiency of each execution. Learn how to directly measure commercial wear-out, without a theoretical model. Discover why the Flow of Attention adds a critical step, making the measurement of advertising awareness more accurate than ever before.
Essentially, the Live E-media model says that for any commercial to be effective, it must accomplish three things:
· It must get noticed and attract an audience—attention.
· The audience must know who is sending the advertising message—brand linkage.
· Once the commercial has the audience’s attention, it must sell them something—motivation.
Other measures are important only insofar as they help to explain attention, brand linkage, and motivation. For example, entertainment is not important in and of itself, but because it is an important predictor of attention.
Now look again, the left side of our model is about the advertising execution and the right side is about the strategic message being communicated. This is often seen as the creative “yin and yang” of advertising.
On the execution side, attention can be explained by:
· Entertainment—Does the execution entertain or reward viewers with an enjoyable experience in return for the 30 or 60 seconds they’re asked to spend with your client’s message?
· Flow of Attention—Is the execution a well-edited piece of film that captures and maintains the viewer’s attention over time, and does it focus their thoughts and feelings on the commercial’s essential content at a reasonable pace?
On the strategic side, motivation is also dichotomous construct, explained by:
· Communication—How relevant, believable and brand-differentiating is the strategic promise you are communicating to your customers?
· Flow of Emotion—How much emotion have you induced though the power of annimation to make you brand’s promise seem “larger than life” and even more compelling?
The Live E-media model generates insights to help you take good ideas and make them better. It incorporates emotional, feeling components and does not just reward rational advertising. When combined with Live E-media’s experience, it will help you to learn faster and stay smarter than your competition about what works in your category.